The UI Designer will be responsible for infusing brilliant design and usability into every feature and application developed by the corporate mobile team. We are working with the largest corporations and organizations around the world to change how people work and live through data-driven mobile computing, what we call Mobile Intelligence. The primary focus will be on iPhone applications and workflows. The UI Designer will be empowered to ensure we meet and exceed the design benchmarks set by companies like Apple and Adobe.
- Rapidly prototype and develop user interface features for our Mobile offering. This includes both new application features and customer applications.
- Build static and online mock ups and prototypes for the user interface portions of new features including dialogs, icons and other visual elements in the product.
- Research new mobile user interface paradigms put into use by gaming companies, Web 2.0 software companies and consumer focused web sites and analyze applicability in our space.
- Acquire knowledge of companies tools & technologies and apply that knowledge towards building robust, high performing and easy to use components.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash/ActionScript/Flex, HTML, CSS, Ajax/DHTML
- VB knowledge of XAML, SVG etc. desirable years of demonstrable experience in user interface design and development.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to learn new technologies and existing code very quickly and present ideas in a team setting
- Must have the eagerness to constantly strive to innovate and the ability to initiate discussions regarding new ideas
- Team-oriented individual, positive attitude, energetic, result & delivery oriented, keen interest on quality and intense attention to detail
- Must be able to cross communicate between different teams working on varying projects in differing architectures, as well as work individually to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of software engineering processes used in a large project environment. Experience in building shrink-wrapped software desirable
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Arts