This position is dedicated 100% to functional and development tasks in support of IDB and ESRT. Skills required include significant Oracle PL/SQL experience, familiarity with SQL Server and service oriented architecture (SOA) methods and mechanisms (e.g., MicroSoft Biztalk, Oracle ESB, etc.).
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Oracle backend database development in support of IPMS application development to include internal/external interfaces
- Design, develop, test and implement system improvements and upgrades
- Provide data and broker support for HR application developers and for the IPMS Service Center
- Daily monitoring of the internal and external interfaces, including resolution of issues or errors
- Design and develop the retrofit of internal and external interfaces to comply with the requirements of the department upgrade project
- Determine methods of testing external interfaces for the department upgrade project without the ability to connect to the actual outside source
- Serve as backup for Interfaces Team Lead for all department upgrade activities.
- Software developer for Internal Data Brokers (IDB) that are used for sharing data within the Integrated Personnel Management System (IPMS)
- Software developer for external interfaces (ESRT) for sharing data between departments as well as other agencies
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of internal and external interfaces to include requirements gathering, design, development, system testing, and implementation
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with IPMS application developers and external interface contacts
- Implement modifications and testing of internal and external interfaces as specified by the department’s upgrade project requirements
- Participate in all department upgrade activities, including meetings, integration testing, user acceptance testing, dry runs, and the final cutover to production
- Oracle 9.x or higher
- PL/SQL development
- BizTalk development/administration/implementation
- 5+ years developing in PL/SQL on Oracle 9.x or higher
- 5+ years BizTalk development/administration/implementation
- Bachelor degree in computer management, information security or equivalent job experience
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- MCTS: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL and PL/SQL New Features
- Related cert training (optional)
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to hold a security clearance.
Current Secret Clearance highly preferred.